Connect to Your Plex Account Using a Link Code
Our big screen apps (such as Android TV, Apple TV, smart TVs, etc.) generally allow you to connect the app to your account by way of a 4-character link code.
This allows you to connect to your account without having to laboriously enter login credentials via an on-screen keyboard or similar.
- The first thing you’ll generally see is an information screen, giving a little info about Plex and telling you where to sign up to create an account, if you don’t have one already.
- You’ll be presented with a 4-character code, which is what you’ll use to connect the app with your Plex account.
- In your browser on your desktop or mobile device, go to https://plex.tv/link and ensure that you’re logged in your Plex account.
- Enter the 4-character code and submit.
- After the code is submitted, your player app will refresh itself a few seconds later and be linked with your account.